brought to you by the creators of TribalNet,
is now offering Regional Trainings!
Under the Guidance of Industry Expert
TribalWise Director and CIO
of the Mohegan Indians
Upcoming Training Events
The High Impact Leader
Sept. 19-20, 2017
This course will help leaders create a work environment that enhances productivity, teamwork, and the achievement of real results.
- Gain new insights about the transition from individual contributor/expert to leader.
- Manage time more effectively, utilizing principles and practices of self-management.
- Reflect a continuous improvement approach to managing work processes.
- Create effective "connections" with others via versatility in communication style.
- Build relationships and rapport with colleagues in and outside of their immediate work location.
- Establish a network with other leaders as a foundation for continually developing their leadership skills.
- Project a professional "leader" image in the workplace.
- Interpret his/her leader strengths and weaknesses as identified in his/her leadership assessment results.
- Illustrate knowledge of workshop concepts through creating an action plan to apply what was learned.
Leave with powerful tools provided through facilitator-guided discussion, skill practice exercises, and individual introspection. Discover your high-impact potential!
Sept. 18-22, 2017
In this course, you will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security.
- Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security.
- Identify security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Manage data, application, and host security.
- Implement network security.
- Identify and implement access control and account management security measures.
- Manage certificates.
- Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures.
- Manage risk.
- Troubleshoot and manage security incidents.
- Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery.
CompTIA Security+ (Exam SY0-401) is the primary course you will need to take if your job responsibilities include securing network services, devices, and traffic in your organization.